Saturday, August 2, 2008

Athens

So, as you know.. we have a date now!! It makes everything all the more exciting! Also, I think 09/05/09 has a pretty good ring to it. So, now we have about 13 more months to plan this thing! I'm looking forward to all of them. As of two days ago, I'm back in Athens for my last full school year. I'm graduating early, as some of you know already, due to over-working myself a little too much my freshman and sophomore year and taking AP classes in high school. So, I'll be a college grad as of August of next year. This year, I'm going to be interning at UGA's Wesley Foundation as well as taking classes. We just started training on Friday! This year is probably going to be the most active year of my life so far. But, I am entirely ready to go into it! I can't think of a better way to make the most of my last year in college. Another great thing is, as of September, Eliot will be in school in Atlanta! One hour away is much better than four from Savannah, or five and a half from Brunswick!
So, here's to our last year in college, and everything good that comes with it!

Paula

No comments: