Thursday, July 31, 2008

Putting it all Together

First of all, I cannot wait to marry Eliot VanOtteren! I am equally proud of him, and am continually and increasingly blessed to have him in my life! I will be the happiest person in the world on that day.

---

The past few days have been awesome. Like Eliot said, we've gotten into a whole lot of planning. We really have a good idea of what it will look like and be like now! I started looking at dresses a few days ago, and wow.. a few years ago I thought shopping for prom dresses was about as good as shopping got, but that's wasn't even close! It's been so much fun.
On a side note: I wish I could show you all the first wedding dress I ever tried on. That one didn't go so well, I looked like a disco ball on top of a cupcake.... But other than that, it was wonderful and I saw/tried on some really beautiful dresses!
I am so excited to see how everything comes together over the next year!

And speaking of over the next year, I'm currently loading up my car to go back to Athens. I'm starting my internship with Wesley tomorrow. I'm really excited, but also sad to leave. This summer went by so fast. But, again I am so blessed to have someone who will support me in the things I do, even from hundreds of miles away.

Paula

No comments: